The Friends of Pleasley Community Orchard meet every first Monday of the month¹ to plan, discuss and reflect upon the work of the orchard.
Becoming a member of the Friends of Pleasley Community Orchard allows the following:
- make proposals
- receive free or discounted training
- attend members only events throughout the year
- vote at meetings and the AGM
- stand for committee offices.
Membership shows support for the aims of the orchard group and its work within the community.
Membership costs £5.00 per year, with any additional donation being gratefully accepted.
Payment can be made by cheque, payable to “The Friends of Pleasley Community Orchard” or by direct bank transfer, our details below:
- Name: The Friends of Pleasley Community Orchard
- Sort Code: 30-95-43
- Account Number: 32232768
- Reference: MBR followed by your name
If you wish, you can set up an automatic annual standing order for your membership using the details above.
To join please complete the following form and submit it:
If you have any questions, please contact us.
¹ With a few exceptions, such as bank holidays